Audi- actually sitting still for just a moment. She is a very active pup and a bit of trouble maker. She is a handful but I hope she'll be a heartful too. She tries my patience but what a cutie!
This is a pup we call Sarg. His family is still deciding on a name. He likes to get under the deck and scrummage around.
This is the other girl that we currently call Skeeter from the movie/book- "The Help." She is a really sweetie.
Another good photo of Skeeter. She will meet her new family this Sunday. We are excited for her! Look out Colorado here she comes.
This is Wilson. I believe that will be his forever name. My brother-in-law and sister-in-law have decided to give this pretty boy a home. We are excited that he will stay in the family. Daraby has fallen in love with him. She plays with him everyday while Dakota tortures the rest.
Wilson likes to bury in deep. In this picture he is digging into the diaper bag.
He slept in there for a few hours and Daraby toted him around the house. He woke up hungry and ate and ate.
Hugh, Skeeter, Sarg
Dakota couldn't see what the big fuss was about the pups eating grass so she decided to try some too.
Daraby's typical look. I really like this photo as it reflects her to a tee.
Dakota likes to snuggle and have all the pups attack her. On the other hand, Daraby likes the pups to chase her.
We are really enjoying the pups yet although I'm ready for these early morning pee seasons to end. I let the pups out every three hours or so. Most are going potty really well outside. They still pee in their box occasionally but for the most part they all poop outside. I'm sure the neighbors have had some great chuckles about me chasing Audi around in the wee morning in my PJ's. Crazy dog doesn't listen and the great thing is that she is mine. All mine folks! Who said the owner should get first pick? She is strong willed like her owner. Nuts!
The pups really like being outside and I've seen some just flourish and not want to come back in. We have a wonderful deck with a gate so I can leave them out for quite some time. Flynn, one of the males, loves to be outside. He chases leaves and eats twigs. He is stout and thick and has a lot of natural instinct to hunt. He is for sale so if you know of anyone wanting a good hunter- tell them to look us up. We also have another male for sale that we call Hugh. He looks very English, is very flashy looking and fine boned. I love his looks. He likes to be held and is very laid back. He likes to cuddle up and be near people- would be a great family dog. He has these uncoordinated bursts of energy that make us all laugh.
I would like to find great families for these guys. If you know anyone interested please let them know about Flynn and Hugh.












No comments:
Post a Comment