On Friday February 3, 2012 Abby had 6 puppies and we got to watch them come out. The girls had a wonderful time seeing the puppies arrive and Andrew even brought his Science class over to watch. What a miracle of birth! It never gets old for me.
All of them got up to the bar early and are doing so well.
They are a bit noisy in our room but are so healthy and for that I'm thankful.
There are four boys and two girls and I believe they are seperated by gender in this photo- on their own accord. Most all of them are liver color but they all have white bellies. I will get their tails docked and dew claws removed on Monday. I will start posting about their personalities and temperments as they grow. Abby is a terrific mom and we look forward to them getting big soon. They will be ready to leave the middle of March.




No comments:
Post a Comment