Daraby is growing by leaps and bounds. She is almost ready to walk. Currently she is walking around furniture and learning to balance amidst some hard falls. It has been a joy to watch her learn. I really enjoy this stage of mothering. She is somewhat independent and can entertain herself. When I put on my make-up in the bathroom I just throw down some of the tubes of make-up and she plays for a long time. Perfect!
Andrew loves dressing Daraby in this worn out John Deere shirt. It is a hand me down from some friends of ours. We could be getting ready to go to some nice event and Andrew dresses her in this shirt. It has little holes in the shoulder seams which is so similar to many of Andrew's shirts. I guess he is just raising her to be like him.
1 comment:
She is ADORABLE!! You are doing such a great job raising a beautiful daughter! I LOVE the John Deere shirt by the way! Gunnar just got his first pair of Johnny Poppers, John Deere boots! :)
What cute pictures Darcy!
Post a Comment